Here at about.com we encourage sharing, whether it is at the forums or whether it is through our series of user answers. Each site has them: interactive articles in which reader can answer questions, and share their own advice and stories with others.
Here is a collection of the chronic pain site user answers, complete with your responses. Feel free to read through, and of course to add something of your own.
General Chronic Pain Advice:
- Has anyone ever mocked your pain?
- What do you write in your pain journal?
- Pain scales: do they work for you?
- What's your favorite pain scale?
Coping With Specific Chronic Pain Conditions:
- Tips for coping with arthritis.
- Living with fibromyalgia: what's your advice?
- How do you cope with chronic back pain?
- Chronic nerve pain: share your coping strategies.
- Tips for coping with chronic pelvic pain (CPP).
- How do you cope with pudendal neuralgia?
- Pregnancy and pelvic pain: would you do it again?
Experiences With Painkillers:
Don't see what you are looking for? Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.