Coping With Chronic Pain
Life With Chronic Pain
A chronic pain diagnosis changes your life, but you can get it back. Learning to live with your diagnosis can help you cope with chronic pain.
- I Have Chronic Pain, Now What?
- Daily Life With Chronic Pain
- Learning to Cope With Chronic Pain
- What Makes Your Pain Worse?
- Treating Your Pain at Home
Simple Coping Strategies
When you live with chronic pain, simple coping strategies can help you get through the day. Some tips and guidelines for learning to live with chronic pain.
Making Lifestyle Changes
When you live with chronic pain, lifestyle changes are inevitable. Simple changes to your daily routine, however, can make a difference when you are trying to cope with your chronic pain.